Scope Of Work
Consultant for Montgomery YMCA Cleveland Branch
As a consultant, Inspire the Youth will administer and instruct the participants in the world’s #1 sport, futbol or commonly called soccer in the USA. We explore the game of soccer, introduce it to the youth and families residing and/or working in the black belt counties and incorporate Inspire the Youth’s concept of being productive versus being destructive.
The Black Belt Futbolaz League
We will establish a relationship with the respective adults to construct a futbolaz (soccer) league in the West Side of Montgomery. There will be 3-5 adults responsible for each group of 15-20 children. The adults will be tasked with being a coordinator, assistant and manager as well as forming a volunteer committee that will structure teams in the respective community.
Leadership Development Through Futbol (Soccer) Training
1. Physical futbol fitness (soccer): To formulate a futbolaz (soccer) league in the black belt
2. Life skills: To improve reading, writing, public speaking, visit the elderly/sick and feed the needy
· To develop leadership characteristics
- Core Values That Shape Leaders: focuses on values and traits found in successful leaders.
- Leadership: assesses leadership profile and adaptability.
- Ethics: emphasizes professional conduct and personal honesty.
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making: examines the basic techniques for conflict
resolutions and decision making.
- Teamwork: addresses characteristics of effective teams; relationships between a healthy
team and an unhealthy team.
3. Agriculture appreciation: To provide an atmosphere of knowing and appreciating nature
4. Cultural awareness: To exhibit and teach cultures and languages from around the world
5. Enterprising ideas: To provide lessons in proper business ethics and self-sufficiency